Careers at Deer Creek Winery
Our CORE FOCUS is providing a supportive working environment for our teams as we help customers celebrate and enjoy life by making a relaxing DCW experience and a variety of uniquely crafted, lovable wines.
- Working at Deer Creek Winery offers the opportunity for teamwork and leadership development in a customer centric atmosphere.
- To work at Deer Creek Winery means so much more than a paycheck. We have a lot of fun. It means building relationships. It means becoming a leader. It means being given the tools to excel.
- Our people really set us apart from the competition, delivering “The Deer Creek Experience” every day.
- You will learn all about our wines and be able to help customers find a wine they love.
- We have high standards during the hiring process because we want to feel confident that we are hiring individuals that not only bring their own, special talents, but also fit with our strong culture.
- We run on EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System)
Don’t see an opening in your area?
No problem, we can keep your information on file for future openings.
(Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term, etc)
Company Matching Retirement Plan up to 3%
Quotes from Our Staff
“I have been with Deer Creek for almost 5 years! Time flies when you are doing something you love to do and have a passion for. Deer Creek is a great place to work, having a supportive leadership team makes it even greater. I look forward to my future here and the growth and success of this awesome company that I am so proud to work for!”
“This has been one of the best jobs I’ve ever had from being able to grow within the company, to interact with such wonderful customers, to work with such amazing people, and selling great products from a small business. I’m proud to work for Deer Creek Winery and of what I do here.”
Mall at Robinson