Why You Should Work For Deer Creek Winery!
- Deer Creek Winery is a local, family operated company
- It’s a fun, fast-paced environment
- You’ll receive a 20% discount on Deer Creek Winery products!
- We offer sales training to set you up for success
- We offer competitive sales challenges for a chance to win a night at our Inn
How To Apply
1. Main Winery Festival Lead, heading up a crew when we are off site selling wine at festivals. A lot of weekends but a lot of FUN!
5. Mall At Robinson
6. Beaver Valley Mall
7. Shippenville Main Winery, weekends
Don’t see an opening in your area? No problem, we’ll keep your information on file for future openings.
Quotes From Our Staff!
“This is honestly, one of the best (if not the best) jobs I’ve ever had. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday and interacting with all the wonderful people that walk through our doors. I love our products, and I love sharing them with our customers.”
-Paige, Beaver Valley Mall
“I love working here because I feel uplifted and empowered to challenge myself and learn new things about myself as well as the company! I feel as though I am part of a family rather than a staff.”
-Sam, Butler Penn Theater
“This has been one of the best jobs I’ve ever had from being able to grow within the company, to interact with such wonderful customers,to work with such amazing people, and selling great products from a small business. I’m proud to work for Deer Creek Winery and of what I do here.”
-Cassie, Mall at Robinson
“I went from a part time employee to a full time member of the admin team. There is so much opportunity developing at this company that it is an exciting time to be a part of things”
-Jodi, Shippenville Main Winery
Fill out the application below!