Look at the Vinotypes below and see which one described you the best!
There are a lot of wines out there, and picking one you’ll like often feels like a guessing game. That’s where your Vinotype comes in.
The Vinotype approach is a relatively new concept in the wine world. It moves away from food pairings and instead looks at recommending wines based on the flavor profiles you enjoy most. Take a look at the four Vinotype classifications and find the one that best matches your tastes
- Loves sweet flavored coffee drinks
- Hates artificial sweeteners
- Loves salt, LOTS of it
- Hates loud restaurants
- Heat sensitive, very picky about the thermostat
- Likes tea or sweetened coffee with a bit of milk
- Dislikes artificial sweeteners but can tolerate them
- Loves salt
- Possesses a heightened sense of awareness or intuition
- Loves soft towels, red wine, and chocolates
- Likes varied, non-flavored coffee drinks or plain black coffee
- Probably never tried an artificial sweetener
- Likes salty snacks
- Not easily flustered. Goes with the flow
- Mediator who loves bringing people together
- Likes black, unflavored coffee
- Doesn’t mind artificial sweeteners
- Finds most snacks too salty
- Decisive, linear thinker
- Loves intensity. The bigger the better!
- Occasionally likes straight scotch or cognac