Travel through the rural heart of Western PA, and you may find our rustic Inn and Winery. “Welcome,” we’ll say. “Come in and make yourself comfortable. We have a lot to show you.”
It doesn’t matter the time of year. There’s plenty to love at The Inn at Deer Creek Winery — whether you’re here to celebrate an anniversary, a girls’ weekend getaway, or just to sample our famed wine selection.
Book a stay in one of our eight seasonally and culturally decorated guestrooms to coincide with an event that piques your interest. Expect to be delighted.
Here are some highlights.
As the spring flowers begin to bloom, enjoy the first outdoor evenings of the year by a warm fire with a favorite glass of wine. We also host:
- Mother’s Day Brunch
- Springfest! (3rd weekend in May)
- Fryburg Mayfest over Memorial Day
The summer sun beats down on our nearly 100 acres of land encompassing Deer Creek. Keep cool with a cup of our Delectables wine sorbet.
Make some great memories by enjoying:
- Hiking in nearby Cook Forest State Park or Allegheny National Forest
- Father’s Day Cookout
- Family reunions and PA winery weekend getaways
- Horse trail riding within 5 miles
- Tionesta Indian Festival
- Watersports on nearby lakes, rivers, and creeks
It’s wine season as the autumn leaves change. Soak in the senses in one of the most picturesque areas of the country.
And don’t forget, Amish country sits right around the bend.
- Labor Day Celebration in Fryburg at St. Michael’s Church
- Corn Roast Picnic at the Winery
- Pumpkin farm nearby (Baytree Farms)
- Scents of mulled wine everyday
- Autumn Leaf Festival (Clarion), Applefest (Franklin)
- FallFest (3rd weekend in October)
- Grape Stomping Contest
- Hunting (done the right way) by staying with us
- Fires into the evening while cuddling with your honey
What better time to schedule a family or corporate Christmas party in one of our Winery’s venues?
Step inside into the warmth with us for:
- Christmas at the Winery
- New Year’s Eve
- Winter Blues getaway
- Valentine’s Day dinner, music, & dancing
Deer Creek Winery Hospitality Spans All Seasons
Let us take care of you, no matter the season. The Deer Creek Winery property has been in our family for 5 generations. In many ways, we consider it the best kept secret in NW Pennsylvania.
In addition to our major events (we’re adding new ones all the time), you can expect live musical entertainment from talented acts every weekend. If you feel like venturing out to explore the surrounding areas, there’s always plenty to do in Clarion County and nearby Venango County.
Work and life can get crazy. We’re all entitled to treat ourselves to a little R&R from time to time. Let us get you there.