Check out our Olive Grove products at our stores!
- Sautéing, browning, stir-frying & deep frying
- Ingredients like marinades, sauces, mayonnaise, pesto, remesco, condiments & drizzles
- Bread dipping and toppings
Olive oil is like wine; different olive oils for different purposes:
- Strong, robust extra virgin olive oils can be used for cooking fish, meat, to make marinades, or to drizzle on strongly flavored ingredients like peppers or garlic.
- Medium intensity, well-rounded extra virgin olive oil is great on mozzarella or for bread dipping, in a vinaigrette or used over steamed veggies and potatoes.
- A mellow olive oil can be used from everything from baking cakes to making sauces and toppings like mayo.
Since heating olive oils causes alcohols and esters that make up its flavor, be sure to remember to add a little more flavorful oil after cooking.
We offer many various flavor infusions of olive oil. Some bright and crisp, while others are spicy and rich. Every flavor profile is carefully crafted to bring a unique personality to each olive oil, while allowing the true essence of this premium olive oil to shine through.
Save $3 off of any 3 bottles of our vinegars and/or gourmet olive oils. Use coupon code 3off3 to get your discount today! Mix & match.
Many researchers and health experts agree olive oil plays an important role in the diet, and the average serving recommendation is two tablespoons per day.
Rich in antioxidants olive oil is a super food that doesn’t oxidize in the body because of its high level of monounsaturated fat.
Olive oil has been linked to many studies and findings that prove it plays a powerful role in preventing heart disease and stroke, cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, and arthritis, as well as high blood pressure.
Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oils
Our herb infused extra virgin olive oils blend the wonderful flavors of chipotle, herbs de Provence, basil, Tuscan herb, wild mushroom, and sage with high quality, fresh extra virgin olive oil. The aromas and flavosrs of the herbs are delicately balanced with the richness of the olive oil. These oils are ideal for salad dressings, dipping bread, and finishing your favorite foods.
Citrus Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oils
Our citrus fruit infused extra virgin olive oils are made by crushing citrus fruits together with Chemlali olives. The end result is amazingly fruity and aromatic citrus-fused oils perfect for finishing any seafood plate or salad.