The Lowdown on Our Springfest 2018 Hoedown
It’s that beautiful time of year again… time for spring! And with that comes Spring Fest 2018 at Deer Creek Winery! We are in full swing of preparations for this special event, and we are excited to share this weekend with you.
From Friday, May 18th to Sunday, May 20th our main location will be packed with fun for you and your family and friends to enjoy!
What To Expect:
We are busy finding and buying decorations for this year’s Western Hoedown themed event! That means bandanas, cowboy boots, wagon wheels, straw — you name it! We are also mapping out our wagon ride trail for the day of.
We have also been setting up sales ($20 off every case of wine!), live entertainment, and, of course, FREE FOOD! Have we mentioned that everybody in attendance gets a free root beer float this year?! There will also be free popcorn, water, and coffee.
We will have specialty wine drinks and barbecue food for sale — Mule Train Smokers from Grove City will have a food truck on site!
Toe Tappin’ Good Music:
We have lined up the most amazing live music acts for you to enjoy all weekend long. Check out the line up, you might even spot a few of your favorites:
Friday, May 18th
- 6pm – 9pm Dos Hombres
Saturday, May 19th
- 12pm – 3pm Robyn Young (line dancing included, too!)
- 3pm – 6pm Major Morgan
- 6pm – 9pm Master Blaster
Sunday, May 20th
- 1pm – 4pm Juvenile Characteristics (Western trivia as well)
Plus, on Saturday from 12pm – 3pm, there will be free line dancing classes here at the winery! That’s right, come on over and enjoy some dancing in our Gathering Place! All for free!
Prizes and more!
There will be many ways to win prizes on the event days — anything from a free glass of wine to two nights stay at the inn giveaway!
- Western Wear Contest – Check our Facebook for what the categories for judging will be! There will be 4 competitions throughout the weekend.
- Raffle – Everyone in attendance will get one ticket into the door prize drawing for a FREE Inn stay and other various prizes throughout!
- Selfie With a Cowboy – Post a selfie with the hashtag #SpringFest2018 with one of the hidden cowboys around the winery, and get put into a drawing for a free stay at the inn! We will be offering free tours of the Inn rooms all weekend long.
We cannot wait for this event and we hope you will find a time that works best for you to join us! It won’t be the same without you!
Friday, May 18th 5pm – 9pm
Saturday, May 19th noon – 9pm
Sunday, May 20th noon – 5pm
Come on out to our main winery and enjoy the event; it only happens once a year! And be sure to check our website for more details on what to expect at this event, and more!