Picking out the perfect Valentine’s Day gift can be a little overwhelming if you are short on time, short on money or both! Here are some Valentine’s Day suggestions that will save you time without breaking your wallet.
- Wine & Chocolates – Our Shippenville Red $10.50 + tax (our most popular wine) and a local box of Rosalind chocolates for under $10. You can even pick out the chocolate selections to mix some dark and milk chocolate if you are unsure which to get. Purchase some red ribbon at the Dollar Store for $1. Tie the red ribbon in a bow around the wine and you have a beautiful presentation! Great gift in a hurry.
- Wine & a Rose – A bottle of our signature Deer Creek Raspberry $16.50 + tax and one red or pink long stem rose $6. You can stop at any florist and they should have them readily available for pick up on Saturday. Again $1 red ribbon from the Dollar Store and you have the perfect sweet tasting & smelling gift!
- Wine & Movie Night – This can be so romantic and fun. Start with a bottle of our favorite wine $16.50 + tax and pair it with a DVD (and yes, it should be a love story) $2 and 2 boxes theatre candy from the dollar store. While there grab a small bucket or basket to put it all in and you have a complete date night gift…all under $25! If you have Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime, you could line up an entire evening of great movies to watch. Tip: Forgo the candy and pop a big bag of popcorn and use the savings for a small scented candle. Wine and a movie by candlelight…need I say more? Here’s a link to the top 2014 chick flicks.
- Wine & a Movie – Our most popular wine, Shippenville Red $10.50 + tax and catch the afternoon matinee movie approx. $11.75 + tax for two. Forgo the soda and drinks and you can get out of there for under $25! Fifty Shades of Grey will be premiering at the theatres on Valentine’s Day along with Seventh Son, American Sniper and Kingsman: The Secret Service.
The Best Valentine’s Gifts over $30
- Dinner & Wine – We have 2pm seatings available for our Valentine’s Day Dinner & Wine for $49 + tax. A delicious meal, music (from Samantha Sears) and a delectable chocolate dessert will surely start your day off right and still have plenty of time for a movie or dvd at home.
- If you are looking for something a little more expensive. Choose the wine and chocolate selection but add a movie at the cinema for more romance. This will keep you out of the crowded restaurants and she will love the wine & chocolate gifts once you get home.
If you are still having trouble picking out a gift for Valentine’s Day gift, you can stop by any of our winery locations and we will be more than happy to put together the perfect gift in any price range. We will have wine with chocolate gifts pre-wrapped, but supplies are limited.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Deer Creek Winery