Celebrate 10 Years of Deer Creek Wine!
Head to Shippenville on Sunday, September 22nd, 2019 for our anniversary party!
We’ll be celebrating our amazing decade in business the Deer Creek way — with food, prizes, live music, and (of course) wine galore!
To say thank you to all of our amazing customers who have supported us and made the past 10 years so special, the celebration will include:
- FREE live music with Junction PA 1-4p
- FREE wine tasting inside our main winery
- FREE food and savory snacks
- Wine trivia throughout the festivities with the chance to win Deer Creek bucks
- Door prizes including a FREE Inn stay, lots of wine, wine accessories + more
- Bottle your own wine in our warehouse
- Trails to Ales, a local craft beer, will ber here for enjoyment and sampling
- Fan favorite, homemade Deer Creek dishes available to order
- Wagon rides around the property (weather permitting)
- The release of a BRAND NEW anniversary collection wine!
Sound like fun? There’s more! Check out the special activities you don’t want to miss!
12:00 – 3:00 PM
Cornhole Contest is underway! Up to 20 teams can participate and compete for awesome prizes, with the winning team getting a $50 wine gift basket!
The cost is $20 per team to enter, and teams must be registered by September 10th by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Bakery Contest will be taking place! 8 contestants will compete with their prize worthy baking dishes in the hopes of winning either a $50 winery gift card (first place) or a $35 winery gift card (runner up). Party attendees will be voting on which dessert they think is best!
The Bakery Contest costs $10 to enter, and the participants must be registered by September 10th by by emailing email@example.com
Participate in our fun Grape Stomping Contest! 8 teams of 1-3 people will be competing for amazing prizes! All participants who register get a FREE tee-shirt!
Your team must be registered by September 10th by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name, participants, and contact info! There is a $15 entrance fee per person.