Tour de Winery
6PM-9PM | Noon-9PM | Noon to 5PM
We celebrate our birthday (8th) plus wine season every year!
Live Music and Entertainment
- Mike Ames, Acoustic Country – 6PM – 9PM
- Deer Creek Team Trivia – 7PM
- High Above 80 – 6PM – 9PM
- Byson Band – 1PM – 4PM
- Grape Stomping Competition Sunday – 4PM-5PM (must be pre-registered to stomp)
- Get a partner and register to stomp some grapes!
- $15 per team Email email@example.com for more information and to register!
- Top 3 teams win a prize!
- It’s the real deal grape stomping!
- Andale Taco Truck – Various concoctions and some marinated in Deer Creek Wine!
- Sweet Euphoria – Baked goods for here & to take home
A 30 ft transformed prison shuttle bus. All custom handcrafted into a gorgeous shopping boutique! They carry roughly 1,500 pieces of women’s and children’s clothing including dresses, skirts, tops, leggings and cardigans. They offer sizes 2T in kids all the way to 3X in women’s. A full sized pop out changing room makes it easy to try everything on!
- Bottle your own wine!
- Everything’s on Sale
- Free Snacks
- Inn Tours
- Sangria Bar
- Fall Foods for Sale
- Door Prizes
- Grape Stomping Contest
- Wine Related FUN!
- Family Friendly
Here’s what you missed at Spring Fest 2017
We have a lot of fun at our festivals! This is the place to go for an event near Clarion & Franklin, PA. Hundreds of people come for the sales, door prizes, bottling wine, having a sangria for two, and sitting around with friends. Rain or shine we have it all! Springfest is always the 3rd weekend in May. This year we will be doing some group wine activities to tickle your taste buds and peek your curiosity! Smokey B’s BBQ will be here everyday with their delicious BBQ and finger-licking-good sides.
Now that we have our 8 room Inn B&B open, some VIPs will stay there and we’ll have some rooms open to tour that day.
Here’s more information on the bands playing that day:
Isaac Cole, Friday night music kick off 7-10pm: “I have been singing and performing since I was 4 years old and I started playing guitar when I was 6. I have performed all over the United States and have shared the stage with some of the biggest names in Christian and Country Music.”
Rob Adams- lead guitar/sound
Phil Raffle- Stand Up Bass/ukulele